For
my informative essay, I think I am going to write about my career which is on
the lines of special education. This
topic is important to me because this is what I plan on doing with my life. I could talk about what majors and minors
would be need. Or if you would need a master’s degree or a special degree, what
you would need to do to get a job at a school or a hospital. I could talk about
the many different career paths for dealing with special education. There are many like: dealing with kids in a
school, occupational therapy, and psychologist. The information would be
interesting for others to read if they are interested in the same thing that I
am and it is something that I want to learn more about, so it will be good to
research for myself.
This is a very noble profession choice. Be sure that as you research you come up with a game plan on what you want to cover. There's a lot to discuss with this topic and probably a lot of research, too!
ReplyDelete10/10